He’s either writing, podcasting, analysing data or talking about SaaS companies and what makes the grow, shrink, IPO or die.
Nathan Latka, Founder, GetLatka.com
Nathan Latka spends a lot of time interviewing SaaS and software entrepreneurs to understand what makes them tick and their companies grow. He is not afraid to ask the hard questions and share what he learns.
Why we wanted him to speak: Nathan possesses boundless energy and has made a name for himself by interviewing the founders and CEOs of SaaS companies about the metrics that drive their businesses. He is an excellent, high density, presenter and shares some very interesting numbers about venture backed and bootstrapped SaaS companies. Whether you are bootstrapped, angel or venture funded or considering approaching investors, you will leave with a clearer idea of how other SaaS companies create value and scale.
The State of SaaS 2020: Surprising Data Points, 6 Charts from 1,000+ SaaS CEOs
In this high-density, data-rich talk, you’ll get key metrics from over 1,000 SaaS CEOs, many of whom Nathan has interviewed for his podcast. Data will include churn, expansion, revenue growth, pricing tactics, cash burn monthly, and fundraising activities.
The session will focus on 6 charts that show the companies most likely to break out in next 6 months. You’ll be able to understand where you stand relative to other SaaS companies across the globe – assuming you are tracking these metrics – you are right?!
- Is your churn high or low relative to your price point? Chart: Churn, Expansion vs Price Points
- Do you have a shot at $100m ARR at current price points? Chart ACV vs Customer Count
- How do you raise a round of funding if your growth is behind target Chart: Funding raised vs ARR
- Are you spending too much or too little to acquire customers? Chart: CAC vs. ARR/Funding buckets
- How much ARR should you make from each employee based on their roles? Chart: ARR vs Team Size
- How much money should you be burning at $1m ARR, $10m, $50m, and $100m? Chart: Free Cash Flow vs. ARR Growth Rate
You will learn:
- What the most important measures of value creation are in your company?
- How do key inputs interact together, for good and for worse?
- Why and when might you consider funding in order to grow?
- How can you calculate the right amount of funding for your company at your stage of growth? Too much funding can be as detrimental to value creation as too little.
- How do some of the best run SaaS companies drive their growth?
Get on the BoS Conference Mailing List
Be first to see new videos, join free speaker hangouts, stay up to date on BoS Conference programmes and a regular dose of thought provoking ideas.
Unsubscribe anytime. We will never sell your email address.