Business of Software Conference Europe 2017 took place over 2 days packed with networking and fantastic speakers. Our ace camera crew are busily working on the talk videos, but in the meantime here are the slides from the sessions in order of appearance. (Note not all speakers used slides, another reason that you should get there in person next time if you didn’t make it this time).
Slide Decks for Business of Software Conference Europe 2017
- Understanding the Jobs Your Customers Want Done. Alex Osterwalder, Strategyzer tbs
- Bootstrapped to Acquired: A Raw Share of the Ecstasy and Agony of a Successful Exit. Jason Eckenroth, Ship Compliant tbs
- Everything Changes with Employee 25. Peldi Guilizzoni, Balsamiq
- Human First, Everything Else Comes After. Dana Denis-Smith, Obelisk Support
- Dysfunctional Teams and The Wisdom of Ants. Kirsten Butzow, Pragmatic Marketing
- Riding the Swiftkey Rocket Ship from Startup to Acquisition. Jon Reynolds, Swiftkey/Microsoft
- Debunking Product Platitudes. Make Your Own Rules to Make Stand-out Products. Scott Eblen, Twitter
- From hand to hand combat to a Bond villain: the evolution of a SaaS marketing team (and yours truly) Andrus Purde, Pipedrive
- Unbreakable Rules to Run My Business By. Dupsy Abiola, Intern Avenue
- Taking on New Territory – The Three Pillars of Successful Conquest. Simon Johnson, Freshdesk
- Doerte’s Guide to Making Your CTO Assistant’s Life a Misery Doerte Letzmann, Redgate Software
- We don’t need No Stinking Sales Team Peter Coppinger, Teamwork
- Pitch like a Jedi Master Jon Torrens
- Everything’s Fine Anna-Jayne Metcalfe, Riverblade Software
- Real Fake Data Will Kill Your Business Greg Menvielle, SmartNotify:
- Living in a van means Lean as a lifestyle Tim Dobson, Migration Drago
- Making Complexity Simple(r). Vince Darley, Deliveroo
Come to a Business of Software Conference in 2018
Get on the BoS Conference Mailing List
Be first to see new videos, join free speaker hangouts, stay up to date on BoS Conference programmes and a regular dose of thought provoking ideas.
Unsubscribe anytime. We will never sell your email address.